Occupational Medicine Physician
Mercy Health seeks Occupational Medicine Physician. Mercy Health has eight hospitals across the Toledo Ohio area, including the Defiance, Perrysburg, Tiffin and Willard communities and a collaborative Occupational Medicine Department.
Why Employers choose Mercy Health ? Mercy Health offers 24-hour care with the convenience of multiple care locations. Whether in our clinic, in the ER or anywhere in between, we’ll diagnose, treat and rehabilitate the right way, right away. The sooner the treatment, the sooner workers return to work. And in better condition.
It’s a simple idea: Good health is good for employees. It’s good for productivity. And it’s good for your business. The path to good health is simple, too: Trusting trained occupational health specialists with your health service needs. At Mercy Health, we understand your business and your people. And we’re as interested as you are in getting them well and back to work. Because we believe the simplest ideas of all: Business is stronger when your employees are healthier. That’s why we offer occupational medicine and 24-hour clinics to keep your employees healthy at work. We’re committed to occupational health services. We tailor our plans to fit around your needs. Because our goal is the same as yours — making sure your workforce stays as healthy as possible.
Occupational Health Services We Offer:
Drug and alcohol testing
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
First aid/CPR training
Independent medical evaluations
Injury prevention and treatment
Severe allergic reactions
Sprains and strains
A culturally prosperous city, Toledo is home to a nationally renowned art museum and zoo, the Toledo Symphony, as well as the newly renovated Valentine Theater. The community is home to the Toledo Mud Hens, the Triple A affiliate of the Detroit Tigers. The Mud Hens play in their downtown stadium, Fifth Third Field, which was named as one of the top minor league baseball stadiums in the country. Toledo also offers an ECHL hockey team, NCAA sports at the University of Toledo, and an annual LPGA golf tournament. Nature and outdoors lovers enjoy the close proximity to Lake Erie. Outstanding schools coupled with affordable housing give northwest Ohio families a great lifestyle. Toledo boasts of having 33 colleges and universities within a 60-mile radius, including a medical college within the metro area. Additionally, Ann Arbor, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus and Detroit are all within a short driving distance.
Inquiries, including curriculum vitae should be addressed to: Tom Leeds, Director Medical Staff Recruitment, Mercy Health Partners, 2200 Jefferson Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43604, or via e-mail email@example.com
Mercy Health — St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo’s first hospital, offers you the high-quality health care you need and the compassion you deserve. Our expert doctors, nurses and caregivers are committed to helping you be well in mind, body and spirit.
Through advanced treatments and cutting-edge technology, we’ve been making lives better and health care easier for the Toledo area since 1885.
Awards and Recognition
- Received the highest level of accreditation in stroke care with the Joint Commission’s Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Center accreditation.
- Diabetes Education self-management program receives American Diabetes Association recognition for meeting national standards for diabetes education programs.
- Re-certified at the highest level of trauma care as a level 1 trauma care center and Mercy Health – Children’s Hospital as a level 2 by the Committee of Trauma of the American College of Surgeons.
- Weight Management Solutions and St. Vincent Medical Center received a designation by the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- The Women’s Health Physicians and Midwives were recognized as a best practice by the American College of Nurse-Midwives achieving the “Triple Aim” ranking recognizing improvements in the patient experience and health while reducing patient cost.
- Mercy Health St. Vincent Medical Center received accreditation for their pediatric residency program.
Mercy Health is the largest health system in Ohio and the state’s fourth-largest employer, with more than 33,500 employees serving communities throughout Ohio and in Kentucky. Mercy Health provided care for patients more than 6.8 million times in 2016. The system includes assets of $6.8 billion and more than 500 care sites, including 23 hospitals, eight senior living communities, five hospice programs and seven home health agencies. Its clinically integrated network, Mercy Health Select, coordinates more effective and efficient care for more than 200,000 patients, saving money for taxpayers through the Medicare Shared Savings program. In keeping with its Mission to improve the health of its communities, Mercy Health provides more than $1 million per day in community benefit services. For more information, visit www.mercy.com or connect with Mercy Health on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter (@LivingMercyHlth).