Physician - Cardiology (Non-Invasive)
University of Minnesota Physicians Heart at Fairview seeks an outstanding full-time, non-invasive cardiologist to join our growing community division practice of 29 cardiologists in Edina, MN.
Our progressive and team oriented culture allows our community cardiologists to work together in offering the full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized cardiovascular health services.
- Join a team of 29 Cardiologists.
- Enjoy a strong primary care referral base from our community partners of Fairview
- 100% non-academic clinical practice with access to participate in clinical trials
- Opportunity to further develop skills of specific interest
- Support in our team based care with Advanced Practice Providers
- Work life balance of working hard and playing hard
- Competitive compensation commensurate with community standards
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, retirement contributions, relocation & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Cardiology fellowship training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- We have clinic locations in Edina, Burnsville, Eagan, Wyoming and Princeton with Edina as our primary location.
Edina, Minnesota is conveniently located in the vibrant Southwest suburb of Minneapolis. Less than 15 minutes from downtown Minneapolis, Edina has grown from a village of mostly Scottish and Irish immigrants to a diverse metropolitan community. Nationally recognized for K-12 education, high standards of living and quality of life, Edina offers exceptional, upscale dining and shopping experiences, recreational opportunities--including 39 parks and several golf courses--and diversions for every taste and lifestyle.