Menorah Medical Center in Overland Park, KS is assisting with the search for an outpatient Internal Medicine physician to join the staff of one of the premier group practices in our community. Call is shared equally with the other physicians in the clinic with a 1:10 rotation. The group's additional services include in-office EKG's, bone density studies, a high tech medical laboratory, echocardiography, and ultrasound testing. The practice provides internal medicine and sub-specialty services, including endocrinology.
* Established physician leadership structure
* Opportunity to teach embedded residents with IM residency program anchored at Menorah Medical Center
* Excellent employment package including a salary guarantee, productivity bonus, student loan repayment, sign on bonus, relocation, CME, vacation, employee stock purchase, among many others!
ABOUT Menorah Medical Center
Menorah Medical Center is a full-service, acute care hospital and ER servicing the communities of Overland Park and Leawood. We focus on providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City region. Menorah's world-class medical staff offers exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, teens, and children.
ABOUT HCA Midwest Health
HCA Midwest Health is the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area, as ranked by Becker's Hospital Review, comprised of 7 hospitals, 3 freestanding ERs, 2,500 physicians, 7 urgent care centers, 150 physician practice locations, and 7 surgery centers. We channel patient-focused care to our community through more than 150 access points that include hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, urgent cares, surgery centers, and an array of other services. But our strength lies in the more than 9,500 compassionate, caring professionals who work tirelessly to provide patients with the highest quality care when sick - while remaining committed to wellness in our community.
ABOUT Kansas City
We are located in the heart of Kansas City with a community that is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S. due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, school systems and geographic location. Kansas City is the perfect balance of nice and hospitable, as well as competitive and passionately driven. From all-star athletes and Pulitzer Prize winners to entrepreneurs and up-and-coming young professionals, KC is full of game-changers. The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work. Kansas City is a two-state region that encompasses 18 counties and is home to more than 2.3 million Kansas Citians. We encourage you to flip through the pages of KC Options magazine to learn more about the many communities, cultural and culinary assets, see a map of the metro area and much more. I took the liberty of attaching a few documents about Kansas City.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Founded in 1931, Menorah Medical Center moved to its new park-like campus in Johnson County in 1998. The medical center campus includes a 158-bed acute care hospital, doctors building, and outpatient clinics offering the highest standard of patient care and cutting-edge technology. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 800 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine. The campus design maximizes the area's natural beauty and provides a relaxed and friendly environment for patients and guests.
Menorah was the first hospital in Johnson County dually certified as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Care Center.
Services include but are not limited to:
* Accredited Chest Pain Center
* Breast Center
* Cancer Care a comprehensive program featuring the CyberKnife Radiosurgery System
* Diabetes Education
* Digestive System Care
* Education and Support Groups
* Emergency Services
* Family Birthing Center
* Gastroenterology including EUS and SpyGlass DS Direct Visualization System
* Intensive Care Unit
* Medical Weight Management
* Pain Management
* Pulmonary/Respiratory Services including Sleep Lab
* Radiology/Imaging Services
* Sports Medicine
* Surgical Services including da Vinci robotic surgery
* Vascular Lab
* Women's Services
About Kansas City:
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion-regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast-check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
* Overland Park, Kansas comes in at No. 6 and is consistently ranked as one of the best cities for raising children, growing up and retiring, according to CBS News. According to Livability, amenities are plentiful in Overland Park and Johnson County, with 83 parks and open spaces, four small lakes and six sports facilities. It has been rated by Livability.com as the Top Soccer City in the country, with a $36 million soccer facility that's considered one-of-a-kind.