Experienced Surgeon Needed for Busy Active Hospital-Based Vascular Access Program
||DMC Harper - Hutzel Hospital, Detroit
|Specialty:||Surgery : Vascular|
|Candidate Type:||MD, DO |
|Visas Accepted:||No J1 or H1|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
Come to Detroit, Michigan and join a busy, established and professionally-managed practice in a great location with a dedicated and experienced staff. This is a full-service and fully-staffed vascular program with hybrid room and access to interventional angiography suites and an active fellowship program.
We seek an experienced team-player with strong surgical skills and good outcomes to join our professionally-managed group. The ideal surgeon will have experience with aortic aneurism repair, aortic dissections, peripheral vascular interventions, carotid and venous disease as well as TEVAR, FEVAR and EVAR procedures. This is a very active hospital-based vascular access program.
Some of the benefits to joining TPR:
• Guaranteed salary with production bonus
• Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, life, disability, 401k with matching, salary deferment program, etc)
• Billing, Coding, Collections done in-house
• Top Executive & Administrative support, IT, HR, legal
• Physician time off (vacation + CME with stipend)
• Malpractice insurance
If you have a favorable practice history and would like to live and work in major metropolitan market send a CV for consideration.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.