Tift Regional Medical Center Is Seeking Psychiatrists in Tifton, Georgia
Tift Regional Medical Center is seeking Psychiatrists to join our employed medical group.
Practice Opportunity with a Hospital-Employed Position:
- Affinity Clinic is an established outpatient practice.
- Physician must be board-certified (ABA or AOA) or board-eligible <6 years post residency
- 1 Physician
- 2 NPs
- 2 Therapists/Social Workers
- 27 Physicians Total in this mult-specialty practice plus hospitalists
- Cook Medical Center has a 12-bed Geriatric Psychiatric Unit
- At Tift Regional Medical Center Psychiatrist would be responsible for consults.
- EMR- Cerner
- Telemedicine Opportunities
- $250,000 Compensation
- 10% bonus potential
- Up to $100,000 Student Loans, Up to $15,000 Moving Expenses
- Benefits include, health insurance, vision, dental insurance, retirement & much more
- $4,000 CME Allowance, 5 CME Days
- $1,600 Dues and Subscription Allowance
- 20 Paid Days Off
- Employer Covers Malpractice Insurance
A Progressive Medical Community: Tift Regional Medical Center (TRMC) is a 181-bed regional referral center serving 12 counties in South Central Georgia. TRMC offers signature services in cardiovascular care, oncology, surgery, neurodiagnostics, women’s health and more. The TRMC Medical Staff has more than 140 physicians representing over 30 specialties. To learn more about TRMC, click here.
A Great Place to Work & Live: Tift Regional Medical Center and Tifton, Georgia offer true balance for your personal and professional needs. The Tifton community offers beautiful lakefront residences, great public and private schools and easy access to two coasts, the mountains and Orlando attractions. “The” place to raise a family. Excellent recreational and outdoor activities. To learn more about our community, click here.
Opportunities are for board-certified or board-eligible physicians qualified and licensed in their specialty.
Tift Regional Medical Center (January to July 2018)
- Total patient admits 94,76
- Days average length of stay 4.07
- Total surgeries 5,227
- Average occupancy 64.67%
- Total ED patients 38,357 (annualize 50,000/year)