Pulmonologist Needed for Private Practice in Beautiful Middle Tennessee – No State Income Tax
Tennova Healthcare – Harton is seeking to add an Additional Pulmonologist to Join a Successful and Established Pulm/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine Practice. Practice currently has two board certified pulmonologists and 3 certified nurse practitioners serving two locations.
- Income Guarantee Position
- J1 and H1B-capped Visa Assistance Available
- Sleep Medicine is optional. Practice is affiliated with Tennova Harton and Tennova Shelbyville sleep centers, AASM accreditation sleep centers at both locations
- Practice provides Intensivisit coverage at Tennova Harton
- Strong referral base from community family practice MD, internist, cardiologist and other hospital affiliated practices
- Weekend and Time off coverage available by other providers and/or Telemedicine
- State of art EMR- Eclinical works and provider uses Mmodal dictation software
- Recently upgraded office space- 6 exam rooms, PFT room, provider offices
- Office space is close to hospital
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance?
Tennova Harton is a 135 bed facility in Tullahoma, TN. Tennova Harton maintains an excellent reputation providing specialty services including Ortho, Neurosurgery, Interventional Cardiology, Pulmonology, OB/GYN, Pediatrics and Urology.?
Tullahoma is a diverse, well-educated cosmopolitan community with small town values. Located in the heart of southern middle Tennessee, it is centered approximately 65 miles from three major metropolitan cities - Nashville, and Chattanooga (TN) and Huntsville (AL). Located just 12 miles from Tullahoma is the world famous Jack Daniels Distillery, a landmark known worldwide. There are three lakes in the area as well as a wide variety of hiking and mountain biking areas. An 18-hole golf course and state-of-the-art Splash Park also add to the city's recreational amenities. The city hosts music, art and sports activities throughout the year and is home to the University of Tennessee Space Institute. Arnold Air Force Base and the Arnold Engineering Design Center for the US Air Force are located close by.
Tullahoma has earned the distinction of being the number one "micropolitan" city in Tennesee since 2007. Residents in Tullahoma enjoy the uniqueness of a high-tech, intellectual environment coupled with friendly, small-town charm. Offering a culturally sophisticated lifestyle with a low cost of living, the city is also known statewide for its excellent public school system. Situated in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee, Tullahoma is surrounded by lakes, woods and rivers, a mild climate and the beauty of four distinct seasons.
Tennova Healthcare - Tullahoma is a 137-bed, acute-care facility that provides care for 4,925 inpatients, 19,000 emergencies and 76,365 outpatients each year. This hospital is the principal and most comprehensive healthcare facility in Coffee County, and the regional referral center for three counties. Tennova Healthcare - Tennova's ongoing investment in the community includes a new 59,000 square foot patient tower. This expansion will furnish patients with private rooms, equip physicians with more operating space and greater resources, and provide the community with the best medical care in the region.
This hospital is partially owned by physicians.