Now Interviewing: Unique CRNA Openings- Sign-on Offered!
Envision Physician Services is seeking CRNAs for this unique opportunity with Hillcrest Healthcare System.
- Full-time, immediate start available
- 7-3 shifts, four 10s, call and no-call positions all available in and around Tulsa area
- Competitive base, plus $100 per hour rate for hours worked over 40 per week
- Sign-on bonus offered
- Earning potential limited only by your desire to work!
Don’t limit your practice and professional potential, look for a place to grow your skills. From smaller settings to the hub of the system, Hillcrest Medical Center, we have the spot you’re looking for.
Practice what you’ve learned and be a full service anesthesia provider. We have a wide variety of cases and opportunities: put your regional anesthesia skills to use here, from basic blocks to all the advanced US-guided techniques - CRNAs do them here. Run the OB deck - in-house OB call placing and managing epidurals for labor and spinals for C-sections in the Peggy V Helmerich Womens Center where we have +/- 2800 deliveries/year.
Want challenges? The Alexander Burn Center provides plenty of opportunities to care for critically ill burn victims. All the fluid and resuscitation and management challenges you might want.
Want to be a leader in the department or the profession? Help build and drive our ERAS protocols and programs in various service lines.
Want to place your own lines and vascular access? Do it here. US guided or landmark techniques, place the lines and take great care of patients.
The wide variety of anesthesia opportunities includes (but not limited to!) neurosurgery from awake craniotomies to complicated spine cases; CV and EP lab from minor vascular to major interventional EP lab procedures; all the general surgery from standard day surgery cases to advanced robotics and whipple procedures; urology, plastics, endoscopy, all the orthopedics, OB/Gyn, and outpatient pediatrics.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
For more than 90 years Hillcrest Medical Center has been a premier provider of health care services. With more than 1000 employees and 700 physicians, the hospital offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including maternity, cardiology, emergency, orthopedics and surgery.
- Types of cases include: Regional, OB/GYN, Ortho, PEDS, Neurology, GI, MRI/CT.
- CRNA's do all cases except major vascular and open hearts.
Hillcrest Medical Center is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including the state’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
- Must have experience in the delivery of and monitoring of all types of anesthesia utilized in the delivery of surgical anesthesia to include but not limited to general endotracheal, subarachnoid block and epidural, and intravenous regional techniques
- Must be a graduate of an approved anesthesia program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthetist Education Program Schools or its predecessors
- CRNA will have and maintain current certification/ recertification in BCLS, ACLS, PALS
- Must be skilled in all types of anesthetic techniques including regional anesthesia, general anesthesia, and invasive monitoring
Tulsa, Oklahoma, once proclaimed “America’s Most Beautiful City,” is a sophisticated, cosmopolitan city located in the heart of Eastern Oklahoma’s Green County. The city is home to 400,000 people, with another 200,000 living within the county boundaries. With abundant lakes set among its rolling hills, this part of Oklahoma is known for its varied entertainment, arts and sporting options. Year-round festivals showcase the area’s natural beauty and celebrate a history rich in frontier spirit and Native American culture.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|