Dermatopathologist Needed in Waco, TX
Epiphany Dermatology is seeking a board-certified Dermatopathologist to join our rapidly growing practice and apply their specialized expertise in dermatopathology within our rapidly expanding dermatopathology in-house laboratory. As a practice, we value giving the highest level of patient care and are looking for well trained and driven dermatopathologists. Teamwork, compassion, and a positive personality are essential! We have a strong need for a full-time dermatopathologist, but would consider part-time for exceptional candidates.
At Epiphany Dermatology, our Dermatopathologists benefit from:
· Strong clinical patient volumes that allow dermatologists to be as busy as they are comfortable being
· Increasing laboratory case volumes that will continue to grow as Epiphany Dermatology grows
· Ability to practice general dermatology and focus on clinical areas of keen interest (eg, skin cancer, acne, cosmetic, etc.)
· Strong, established referral base that is supported by marketing and acceptance of numerous insurance contracts
· Clinical and laboratory autonomy to practice per standards of care
· Staffing levels commensurate with clinical patient volume and growing laboratory case numbers
· Flexibility to optimize patient scheduling, clinical flow, staffing, and biopsy/excision sign-out per physician preference
· Well-trained, dedicated, and experienced staff including MA’s who act as scribes
· Clinical and laboratory practice is fully electronic, with intuitive and easy-to-use combination clinical EMR and pathology LIS (EMA by Modernizing Medicine)
· Fully-built, professional dermatology clinics with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
· Well-equipped laboratory with capability for routine stains, special stains, immunohistochemistry, and direct immunofluorescence in-house
· Access to reference laboratories for fluorescence in situ hybridization, molecular studies, and other esoteric testing
· Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
· Generous production-based compensation package, with opportunity to far exceed national benchmarks
· Partnership opportunity after 1 year
· Competitive employee benefit offerings (Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k)+ Company Match, Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!)
· Relocation assistance available
Epiphany is a patient-first, values-based practice that prides itself on integrity as well as great teamwork and camaraderie, and is seeking like-minded candidates. If interested and qualified, please apply online or send CV to our Physician Recruiter Tony Studt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore Waco! --Mountain bike or hike in Cameron Park, shop downtown where you’ll find Magnolia Market, antiques stores, and wonderful local finds. Stroll through our cultural and historic district that extends from Austin Avenue through Elm Avenue, across the mighty Brazos River. Walk across the historic Suspension Bridge, built in 1870, where the clopping hooves of cattle followed the Chisholm and Shawnee Trails up north. Come for a weekend getaway, a convention, tour, or simply business, and explore all that Waco has to offer.
Epiphany is a patient-first, values-based practice that prides itself on integrity as well as great teamwork and camaraderie, and is seeking like-minded candidates.
We believe everyone should have immediate access to the best skin care, regardless of where they choose to live and raise their family. Gone are the days of waiting many months and driving countless miles to see a dermatologist.
Our physicians are exceptionally well-schooled at some of the finest medical and dermatology training programs in the country, including Harvard, Stanford, Mayo Clinic, University of Texas, University of Washington, and Washington University.
We believe it is our responsibility to help all patients, regardless of financial status, insurance type, or scheduling needs. Please allow us the opportunity to show you our commitment.