Clinical Nurse Specialist Needed in Metro Milwaukee, WI
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, WI is seeking a Full-Time Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) specializing in Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care. This advanced practice nurse position provides clinical expertise in the care of the cardiac patient from neonate to adulthood, as well as education and professional development for patient care staff.
- Work collaboratively with leadership in both nursing and medicine to assure safe and quality nursing care
- Identify trends in patient outcomes to drive performance improvement activities.
- Integrates research, evidence-based knowledge and resource management into practice environment.
- Masters degree in nursing required from an accredited Clinical Nurse Specialist program.
- Three to five years’ experience in a pediatric cardiac intensive care unit.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is one of the nation's leading pediatric facilities, earning top ratings from U.S. News & World Report and others. We serve children with all types of illnesses, injuries, birth defects and other disorders. The hospital is designated a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, a national honor that recognizes nursing excellence.
Children's is a private, independent, not-for-profit hospital. Our academic partner, The Medical College of Wisconsin, brings many of the nation's most well-respected doctors to our team. Together we work to ensure that every child and family we serve receives nothing but the best. We also are affiliated with more than a dozen schools of nursing and a number of other pediatric education programs. A number of other pediatric education programs also are associated with the hospital.
Milwaukee is a city that cherishes its roots; you'll see revitalized architecture throughout downtown, and a parade of summer festivals celebrate the diverse cultures that made the city what it is today. But Milwaukee is also a city that's growing and changing. From major construction projects like a brand new arena and streetcar to the revival of streets and neighborhoods around the city, there's a new energy in the air.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|