Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
Join Lehigh Valley Health Network’s successful academic community cancer program, one of only three national programs chosen by the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) Alliance. This alliance creates a unique opportunity to share knowledge and bring state of the art clinical trials and cancer care to our patients in the Lehigh Valley. We are proud of the fact that MSKCC chose LVHN because of the proven expertise of our physicians and cancer program.
- Access to 200 clinical trials including NCORP, MSKCC, and large array of early phase immunotherapy trials with pharma.
- LVHN Cancer Institute has a well-established, employed growing practice composed of 40+ physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- We support an independent hematology-oncology fellowship program.
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), located in eastern Pennsylvania, has been rated one of America’s Best Hospitals by US News and World Report for 23 consecutive years and was included in their list of the top 3% of leading hospitals for 2018.
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation
- Great benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
The Hazleton and Schuylkill areas are the perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts. Enjoy all the activities such as biking, kayaking, swimming, running, skiing, serene lakes for fishing, and a wilderness playground for hunting. These locations offer easy trips to Allentown, NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington DC.
Interested applicants please contact Aisha Al-Hommoud, Physician Recruiter at Aisha.Al-Hommoud@lvhn.org or call 484-862-3241 to learn more.
We at Lehigh Valley Health Network have a passion for better medicine and have emerged as one of the leading health networks in the country. We provide acute care in all major clinical areas in state-of-the-art medical-surgical and critical care units. We have hospitals in Allentown, PA., Bethlehem, PA., Hazleton, PA., Pottsville, PA. and East Stroudsburg, PA. with over 1,300 licensed patient beds, 54,112 admissions and more than 177,000 emergency department visits each year. We have a medical staff of more than 1,400 physicians - including more than 700 employed by Lehigh Valley Physician Group. Learn more about us and the scope of our network.