- Provide outpatient psychotherapy to children, adolescents, and/or adults
- Consult with referring providers when appropriate
- Consult with department colleagues to enhance quality of patient care
- Oregon Licensed Psychologist (PsyD, PhD), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or eligibility for Oregon licensure
- Strong skills as a generalist psychotherapist
- Commitment to evidence-based practice
- Experience working in a busy, outpatient clinic serving a diverse patient population preferred
To deliver exceptional medical care with compassion and a commitment to service.
In partnership with you, we will make a positive difference in the health and well-being of people entrusted to our care.
- Thriving city in the heart of the Willamette Valley
- Ranked a Top 10 Best College Town
- Exceptional university and PAC-12 football
- One of the best school districts in the state of Oregon
- Biking and running trails throughout the community
- More than 60 area wineries and countless microbreweries
- Amazing downtown with eclectic mix of fine dining, theaters, art galleries and River Walk
Founded on the simple premise that doctors are the patient's best advocate, The Corvallis Clinic in its 70+ years of providing medical care has become one of the largest multi-specialty, physician-owned clinics in Oregon's Willamette Valley.
Today, more than 90 highly trained physicians and advanced clinical practitioners, supported by a dedicated healthcare staff, provide nationally recognized patient care in a network of outpatient clinics, specialty labs, urgent care facilities and a surgical center - all under the guidance of our physician-lead board of directors and executive team.
The Corvallis Clinic seeks providers motivated by the rewards and responsibilities of a patient-centered, physician-owned organization.