Part-time Urgent Care/Physician/Woodstock, IL
Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BE/BC Urgent Care Physician
- Mercyhealth Woodstock is a modern 60,000+ square foot clinic which includes offices and ancillary services, housing a 30 physician multi-specialty group.
- All shifts at Woodstock main clinic, with one shift monthly at McHenry clinic.
- Work with another physician daily
- Average patient flow of about 60 patients daily. Typical patients seen for cold, flu, UTI, strep, minor injury, lacerations.
- 10 hour shifts from 8a-6p and 10a-8p (Saturday and Sunday coverage as well)
- Schedule rotation follows a 4 week pattern
- Outstanding support staff (RN/MA and receptionists)
- EPIC EMR
Compensation and benefits:
- Highly comepetive compensation
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement if applicable.
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, plus paid licensing
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans and malpractice with tail coverage
At Mercyhealth Woodstock, passion drives everything we do to deliver medical excellence with a compassionate touch to everyone who walks through our doors. Passion inspires our doctors, nurses, technicians and support staff to do whatever it takes to make you feel better and keep you well.
Nothing is ever too small or taken for granted. Everything matters. Every little thing.
Mercyhealth is a regional health system with over 700 employed physician partners, seven hospitals and 85 primary and specialty care locations throughout 50 northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin communities. We are committed to being a top integrated health care provider and continuously work to make life better for the people, families and communities we serve.
As an integrated health care provider, we provide exceptional, coordinated health care that spans four core service divisions: hospital-based services, clinic-based services, post-acute care and retail services, and a wholly owned insurance company. These four core service divisions make up our comprehensive, vertically integrated delivery system, and integrated delivery is what makes Mercyhealth unique in serving the full range of health care needs for our patients.
Mercyhealth offers over 85 specialty and subspecialty services, including orthopedic surgery, prehospital emergency services and training, neurosurgery, heart and vascular services, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery and much more. When time is of the essence, our trauma centers are equipped with the latest technology and highly trained staff to provide immediate, life-saving care. We are a leader in obstetric, neonatal and pediatric services, offering the highest level of care available at our neonatal intensive care unit, caring for the most fragile preemies in the region’s only Small Baby Unit, and serving as a State of Illinois-designated Perinatal Center for an 11-county region.
Woodstock - With a population of just over 20,000 residents, Woodstock is a true Midwestern city. This Victorian-style city is bordered by farmland and offers a wide variety of recreational activities, including sports facilities and a large water park.