No Call, Breast Imaging Opportunity at Large Multi-Specialty Group
Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Radiologist who is fellowship trained in breast imaging or with breast imaging experience to join our established system-wide Department of Radiology. The Breast Imaging practice entails all facets of breast imaging including participation in our system-wide breath health initiatives and to practice with our dedicated breast surgeon. Candidate will participate in system-wide breast health initiatives. Schedule is a shift based model with no call, which allows for work/life balance at its finest!
- Competitive 2-year salary
- Flexible shift based model
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence base malpractice insurance provided
- Fully funded retirement plan, plus matching 401K Plan
- Fully funded relocation
- Educational loan assistance and competitive bonus negotiable
Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, WI is our flagship medical center cares for patients from throughout central, northern and western Wisconsin. Our medical center provides the latest medical technology, research and education to serve patients from all across the U.S., Canada and around the world.
Marshfield Medical Center - Marshfield offers inpatient (hospital) and outpatient (medical offices care) services.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Children’s Hospital
- Endovascular services – coiling for aneurysm
- Intensive Care Unit
- Level II Trauma Center
- LifeLink transportation (helicopter, airplane)
- Medical offices outpatient care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Telestroke consultations with northern Wisconsin hospitals
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.