Join an Established Urology Practice that has been
Serving the Community for 25 Years
• Employed position with a great benefits package
• Comprehensive base salary + additional potential RVU production bonus
• Student Loan Repayment up to $125,000
• Join an established practice that includes four urologists working together for the past 8 years all producing at the 90th percentile.
• Join an established patient base
• State-of-the-art practice setting with an outpatient procedure center exclusive to the practice and da Vinci Robot with blocked OR time.
Fisher-Titus Health serves Huron County and contiguous communities with the latest medical advancements and provides the area’s 70,000 residents with a full continuum of personalized care. FTH is a diamond in the rough in today’s business and healthcare marketplace. We enjoy continuous growth, $200 million in new construction, strategic planning with successful results, and an outstanding relationship between administration and our well-trained medical staff. Fisher-Titus Health has demonstrated high physician and employee retention rates.
A non-profit acute care community hospital, Fisher-Titus is the nation's “showcase” Smart Hospital--an exciting, all-digital, cutting-edge technology that greatly enhances the efficiency and safety of inpatient care.
Fisher-Titus Health has been recognized with numerous awards including:
Norwalk, Ohio is located midway between Cleveland and Toledo, in an ideal setting that offers the best of both worlds; close proximity to all the amenities of a large metropolitan area and the low-cost, low-stress environment of a family-oriented Midwestern community. We enjoy a sense of ownership in our future, outstanding public and private schools, a vast array of housing options, and 10 minute commutes to work. Within a short drive you can access:
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.