Landing PageChenMed and OhioHealth Launching New Primary Care Clinics
ChenMed and OhioHealth Launching New Primary Care Clinics
ChenMed is excited to partner with OhioHealth to open three new primary care clinics this fall that will serve low- to moderate-income seniors in Columbus. The announcement has attracted media coverage in the Columbus area and nationally. To learn more about this exciting partnership read below:
We are hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our growing team.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
Our Physicians Enjoy
- Small patient panel size (400 patients) allowing for frequent office visits to build deeper relationships and impact on health outcomes.
- Monday – Friday schedule, no hospital call or inpatient rounding
- Practice call – telephonic only and only 2-3 week blocks per year
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CME allowance
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program
- Leadership development training
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice
If you’re looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.