Internal Medicine in a True Medical Home
Think is where doctors help patients stay their healthiest.
That’s why we’re growing – and why we want you to join our team.
We are looking for talented, passionate Internal Medicine Physicians who love to serve and understand that highest quality primary care leads to the best outcomes. Isn’t that why you became a doctor?
Think Whole Person Healthcare is one of the largest independent primary care centers in the U.S. We are an advanced Patient Centered Medical Home (PCHM) using both clinical pharmacy and care coordination to maintain or improve the health of our sickest patients while decreasing the total cost of care (or as we say at Think, the total cost of suffering).
At Think, we know that if we take care of our doctors, they’ll lead the way in taking care of patients.
Here’s what we do for you:
- 3:1 Clinical Care Team. You are supported by a triage nurse, a scribe and a MA
- After hours, 24/7 in-house triage RNs
- In-house specialists
- State-of-the-art diagnostics, radiology and labs on site
- The best clinical outcomes in the state
- Lowest Hospitalization Rates
- Lowest cost of care
- Best Practice and Best Pharmacy in Best of Omaha Honors
- 4-day work week
- Competitive compensation and annual gain-share incentives
Skill, Knowledge, and Experience
- Family or Internal Medicine Residency training, board certified; Nebraska License; DEA License
- Proficient in utilizing information technology to optimize patient care
- Medical knowledge about established and evolving biomedical, clinical epidemiological and social behavioral sciences and application of this knowledge to patient care
Think About Becoming Part of a Winning Team – make a difference
Think is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Because caring for the whole person requires much more than just a doctor – we assembled the finest teams of healthcare professionals to support YOU.
Think Whole Person Healthcare is one of the largest independent primary care centers in the U.S. The clinic employs over 300 people across a wide range of primary care disciplines serving over 40,000 patients.
Think is an Accountable Care Organization specifically geared towards serving the needs of patients with chronic conditions who need ongoing care coordination to keep them on goal and out of the hospital.
The center is based at 7100 West Center Road, Omaha, and opened on July 6, 2015.
Think takes a team approach to managing patients’ health with Physicians, Care Coordinators, Clinical Pharmacists and RNs all working at the center of the team in a unique, integrated approach to managing (sometimes multiple) chronic conditions.
The clinic also has a dispensing pharmacy with a drive-thru and key primary care functions such as: Dentistry, Mental Health, Optometry, Physical Therapy, and Podiatry – meet our Specialists. Labs, X-ray, CT, Mammograms, Ultrasound and Dexa are also all done in-house. On level one, there is a convenience care center (ThinkQuick) for walk-in patients and a retail store with a coffee bar.
Think physicians and clinicians see over 2,500 patients weekly. Think is totally focused on customer service and committed to its mission of providing better outcomes for patients, giving them an enhanced health experience and lowering the cost of their care through treating the whole person.