Baptist Health, the healthcare leader in Central Alabama, is assisting an existing breast surgeon in the recruitment of a partner. Although fellowship training is not mandatory, the optimal candidate would be a fellowship trained, board certified/ board eligible breast surgeon with exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to providing compassionate, cutting-edge care with the very highest standards. This opportunity provides either a newly-trained or an experienced candidate the chance to have a large volume practice in a short time frame. The well-established practice is 100 percent breast surgery with no general surgery call. Compensation is based upon experience and includes relocation.
Build Your Career
Baptist Health believes in developing and fostering young leaders. It's important that we find compassionate, mission-minded physicians interested in making our community a healthier one and helping take our health system to new heights.
Facts about Baptist Health
• Three nationally recognized hospitals
• Baptist Medical Center East named a Truven Health Top 100 Hospital 3 of the last 4 years
• Baptist Medical Center South ranked 1st in Alabama and Top 5% nationally in vascular care
• Cancer center
• Behavioral health facility
• An affiliate of UAB Health System
Montgomery, known as the "Capital of Dreams," welcomes you to a world filled with a mixture of sophistication, whimsy, history and the future. With a unique historical background and a charming Southern culture, this city is teeming with excitement for all! Social and educational opportunities abound in this culturally diverse community. Street festivals, museums and performances on the riverside are among your list of social endeavors. You can also enjoy the cuisine of the South, ranging from gourmet food to good ole' southern cooking. Whether you are grabbing a bite in a rush or relaxing in one of the finer establishments, Montgomery’s restaurants will tickle your palate.
- Montgomery, Autauga and Elmore counties -population of approximately 374,536 residents
- Easy access to the beautiful Gulf Beaches only 2 ½ hours away!
- Atlanta international airport only two hours away!
- Auburn University is 45 minutes away / University of Alabama a 2 hour drive
- Public and private schools with magnet level and college prep courses
- Five local colleges within the city
- Outdoor activities including hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, boating, fishing and hunting
- Alabama River runs along downtown Montgomery
- Enjoy concerts, movies, productions and performances at the Riverwalk Amphitheater
- Take a riverboat cruise on the Harriott II for a scenic view of the Alabama River
- Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Zoo displays more than 600 animals
- Only 30 minutes to beautiful Lake Martin
- Alabama has over 20 state parks
- Home to one of the Robert Trent Golf trails
- Montgomery Biscuits baseball team
- Irresistible southern food