Electrophysiologist Job in Greenville, NC
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Cardiology are seeking an Electrophysiologist with a primary focus on arrhythmia management and experience in atrial fibrillation ablation. Candidates should be EP fellowship trained, board certified, and have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Position available due to expansion
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Reputable well established cardiology practice that employs 11 physicians
- Support from 8 Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants
- Outpatient and Inpatient responsibilities
- Night and Weekend call
- Hospital Privileges at The East Carolina Heart Institute, one of the top cardiac facilities in the country
- State of the art 36,000 square foot clinic that includes 24-exam rooms
- Excellent compensation and benefit plan
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, eight hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
The East Carolina Heart Institute at Vidant Medical Center is eastern North Carolina’s preferred facility for cardiovascular services. The six-story, 375,000-square-foot tower houses clinical space, diagnostic services and cardiovascular operating rooms, including a hybrid operating room. It features 120 beds for patients undergoing procedures for cardiac medicine, cardiac surgery and vascular surgery.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact John Felton at John.Felton@vidanthealth.com or call (252)847-3708.