Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Opportunity Pulmonary Consultants, LLC
|Facility:||St. Joseph Medical Center|
|Address:||1717 South J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Metro Area Group Opportunity Near Seattle. Come experience the South Puget Sound Area: Waterfront Living with Mountain Views
Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician to join a vibrant and growing multi-discipline group practice of 15 specialists in the Puget Sound Area. This is a private/independent group of physicians who have partnered with Franciscan Health System. Candidates should have an interest in living in the region and Visa assistance is not available at this time.
Our independent group is the exclusive Pulmonary/Critical Care and Virtual-ICU provider to a full service regional referral center and 3 community hospitals with a busy trauma, cardiothoracic, interventional radiology, vascular and neurosurgical programs. Included is a state-of-the-art interventional Bronchoscopy suite.
In addition to providing excellent outpatient pulmonary and sleep medicine, our group cares for pulmonary, sleep and critically ill patients in the following regional hospitals:
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
Physician Duties/Expectations include:
- The position requires inpatient, outpatient, pulmonary consultation service, and ICU rotations (Open ICU - involves rounding with multidisciplinary team).
- Work schedule includes approximately 170 Shifts Per Year
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facilities.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective group team member.
- Shifts include Clinic 8AM-5 PM, Day ICU 7AM-7PM, and ICU Overnight Call in Virtual ICU is 7pm-7AM.
- Medical Degree
- ACGME Accredited Training Programs
- Washington state Medical License in good standing
- BC/BE in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Our group is offering very competitive compensation, and benefits that include medical/dental, CME, retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and relocation assistance.
Serving Tacoma and surrounding areas, St. Joseph Medical Center is ready to help you and your family achieve your best health, throughout all the stages of your life. Find a CHI Franciscan primary or specialty physician at clinics close to where you live or work.
Our health care services
We’ve built our programs based on your needs, recruiting the top specialists and investing in advanced technology. On-site services include:
- A Family Birth Center with a Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and our new Midwifery Center at St. Joseph
- Around-the-clock emergency services, including a Level II Trauma Center
- Cancer care from the Puget Sound’s leading cancer specialists
- Heart care at the South Sound’s largest heart and vascular center
- Orthopedics care, including a joint replacement program that features a dedicated nurse navigator and care coordinator
- Neuroscience services, including leading-edge Gamma Knife radiosurgery for brain tumors
- And many more services
We are based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Our main support offices are located in Tacoma, with clinics and hospitals in King, Kitsap and Pierce counties. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and sporting events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
|E-mail:||Click here to email.|