Advanced Practice Provider Leadership Role (Administrative Leadership & Clinical Care) – Franciscan Physician Network – Greenwood, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider (APP - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant), with at least 10 years of experience to lead a group of 120+ Advanced Practice Providers with an opportunity to practice part-time. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of leadership, program creation, and personnel management. This role represents the Advanced APP’s on the Leadership Council, and will assist with the development of mentorship training and retention plans.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have 10 years of clinical experience and five years of leadership, with focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- With early and late meetings as necessary
- Average outpatient volume:
- No call expectation
- Will represent APP’s on Leadership Council
- Candidate will assist in developing recommendations for a compensation program; including a bonus or incentive plan for APP’s
- Create a comprehensive orientation and on-boarding program for APP’s across all specialties, that includes the appropriate support and training necessary to be successful
- Assist in developing a program that assures Franciscan offers student training rotations, while maintaining compliance with corporate standards
- Develop policies, programs and protocols that assures substantial growth for new and current APP’s ,while assuring retention, provider satisfaction and engagement amongst patients and staff
- Expand on the APP leadership council, offer opportunities for the APP’s at large to interact with administration and a chance to be a part of the decision making process to further the success of the APP’s
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Paid Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE
Indianapolis offers affordable cost of living, with excellent school options, including private and public.
- Indianapolis has a variety of dining options, with cuisines from around the world, farm-to-table and cultural options
- Diverse employment base with a good commercially-insured base of employees
- Many Activities include:
- Close proximity to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS)
- Cultural neighborhoods such as Fountain Square, Mass Avenue and Broad Ripple
- The Indiana Pacers NBA Basketball Team
- Children's Museum, Indiana State Museum, the Indianapolis Museum of Art, and many more
- The Indianapolis Downtown Canal Walk which winds through White River State Park
- Indianapolis Zoo
- Indianapolis Indians – Minor League Baseball
- Indianapolis Colts NFL Football Team
WHO WE ARE
In 2016, Franciscan Health Mooresville received the highest rating possible with 5 stars for quality. This campus is one of 102 institutions out of 4,599, or 2.2%, that earned this rating.
Our Morgan County hospital is home to the nationally known Franciscan Health Center for Hip and Knee Surgery.
- Advanced technology and treatments include: intensity-modulated radiation therapy and minimally invasive da Vinci robotic surgery.
- Multidisciplinary Cancer team includes: radiation oncologists, surgical specialists, medical oncologists, dedicated nurse navigators, pathologists and radiologists.
- Located just south of the main hospital entrance, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Supported by specialty physicians, in-house hospitalists who facilitate patient admissions and nursing staff trained in acute care and trauma situations.
- 25 bed emergency department, including two trauma rooms.
- Maternity Program: Guiding You
- 13 private labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum suites
- Level II Special Care Nursery
- Access to OB Nurse Navigator
Franciscan Physician Network Breast Specialists
- Diagnostic and treatment procedures for breast cancer, including the latest diagnostic and breast MRI technology including tomosynthesis 3-D imaging.
- Surgical procedures include: breast ductoscopy, skin-sparing mastectomy, image-guided surgery and DIEP flaps for reconstruction.
One source for all occupational health services from wellness and education to rehabilitation. Our WorkingWell team assures a more efficient continuum of care, better case management, a unified team of healthcare professionals and a customized approach to your healthcare needs.
- Disability Services
- Drug Testing
- Injury Treatment
- Fit for Duty/Return to Work
- Therapy Services
- A full range of physical therapy is offered, including inpatient and outpatient physical therapy, sports medicine and occupational hand therapy.
- Our facility is equipped with an indoor therapy pool used for individual aquatic therapy and community classes.
- Massage therapists are trained to perform a variety of massage techniques, including: deep tissue, Swedish and prenatal massage.
- Licensed bed capacity: 98
- Annual inpatient admission: 2,967
- Annual outpatient visits: 1,285,404
- Annual Emergency Department visits: 28,037
- Births: 275
- Total physicians: 326
- Behavioral Health
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Diabetes Care
- Franciscan Insurance Services
- Home Care
- Incontinence Care
- Infusion Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Laboratory Services
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Health
- Outpatient Services
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Registered Dietitians
- Rehabilitation Services
- Senior Promise
- Sleep Clinic
- Sports Medicine
- Franciscan Visiting Nurse Service
WHERE WE LIVE
Mooresville is a town in Brown Township, Morgan County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. As of the 2010 census, the town population was 9,326.
Mooresville, Indiana is a town located in the heartland of America that combines a small town atmosphere with the benefits of a big city. It offers a beautiful Midwestern setting for high quality family life. Just 10 miles southwest of our state capital, Indianapolis, Mooresville is located next to a major distribution center and international air hub. Because of all it has to offer, Mooresville is the “Crossroads of Progress” and is becoming the new home of many businesses and families.
Mooresville Schools currently include five elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school. The district also includes developmental preschool.
The Town of Mooresville park system consists of five parks offering picnicking, playgrounds, basketball and volleyball courts, soccer fields, walking/jogging trails, baseball diamonds, and a small amphitheater for summer concerts.
Physician & Provider Liaison
Central Indiana Division
“I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.” - Philippians 4:13
Charlie Smith is the Physician & Provider Liaison for Central Indiana at Franciscan Physician Network. He is passionate about building relationships with the providers, FPN stakeholders, and ensuring we hire the best candidate for each position.
|Contact:||Physician & Provider Services Team|
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|