General Radiologist, MQSA a plus
Base salary and productivity bonus makes $450K + very attainable
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Fellowship trained Radiologist to join our growing practice in the El Paso, TX area. The provider will be part of a team of 7 Radiologists supporting Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified/eligible. An active TX license is preferred.
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI, CT, ultrasound etc.
- MQSA is a plus
- Ability to earn unlimited compensation. This includes a Base Salary and Productivity bonus.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Las Palmas Medical Center offers comprehensive services and special expertise in Emergency Room Medicine (Level III Trauma), Cardiology, Women’s Services, Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care, Oncology Services, and Wound Care Management. Las Palmas Medical Center is also the only Kidney Transplant Center in the Region.
Del Sol Medical Center has 350 beds and is a full service, acute care hospital, Level II Trauma designation providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
El Paso, Texas offers outstanding year round weather and the following:
- The Rio Grande River. One of the lengthiest rivers in North America, the Rio Grande is the natural border between the United States and Mexico. People enjoy hiking and whitewater rafting.
- Broadway shows at the Plaza Theater with shows like “Wicked,” “Jersey Boys,” “Rock of Ages,” and “Mama Mia!” Also, the El Paso Ballet hosts seasonal shows throughout the year.
- El Paso is home to Fiesta del Flores, or Festival of the Flowers. It’s the oldest Hispanic festival in the Southwest attracting 30,000 people annually. Hosted on Labor Day weekend, it boasts over 80 booths, with authentic cuisine.
- El Paso is home to the largest urban park in the nation, Franklin Mountains State Park.
- Home of the University of Texas at El Paso
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, bonus structure, CME, generous time off, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact JOHANNA BARTLETT, Senior Clinical Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org.