Pediatric Ophthalmologist Opportunity in Tyler, TX
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Tyler, Texas is seeking a dynamic and team orientated Pediatric Ophthalmologist to join its established practice. The physician will work alongside seven other Ophthalmologists and three optometrists to provide outstanding patient care. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers state-of-the-art patient care facilities and the latest in surgical and non-surgical treatment techniques. If you are looking for a great work and life balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Signing Bonus
- $10K Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- EPIC EMR
- And Much More!!
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
Qualifications: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Ophthalmology. Fellowship Training in Pediatric Ophthalmology required. Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
For More Information, Please Contact:
BreAnna Padgett, CHRISTUS Health Physician Recruiter
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area's preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 650 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 41 specialties in 82 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is a physician led group with its own board of directors that encompasses:
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Health System
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs
- CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital affiliated with HealthSouth
- Tyler ContinueCARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System
- CHRISTUS St. Michael - Texarkana, Atlanta
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Rehabilitation Hospital and Post-Acute Medical Specialty Hospital
- CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Health System
- CHRISTUS Good Shepherd - Longview, Marshall
At CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, our distinguished providers are dedicated to efficiently meeting the health care needs of the patients and communities we serve with compassionate, quality care. For the last two decades, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic has developed a positive culture of trust that brings a team approach to every patient in their time of need.
As a Top 50 Physician Group in the U.S., CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers a dyad leadership model with a physician leader and an administrative leader for each service line. The doctors and their administrative colleagues work together to make it a better place. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers collegiality across all specialties and leadership development in a proactive, progressive health care system. Due to this leadership model success and recent growth, the AGMA awarded CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic the 2018 Acclaim Award. For more information about this prestigious award, click here.
A national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization with a proud tradition of dedicated service to the people of Northeast Texas.
For more information, please visit www.christustrinityclinic.org