Pediatric Ophthalmology - Physician - Tyler, TX
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Tyler, Texas is seeking a dynamic and team orientated Pediatric Ophthalmologist to join its established practice. The physician will work alongside seven other Ophthalmologists and three optometrists to provide outstanding patient care. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers state-of-the-art patient care facilities and the latest in surgical and non-surgical treatment techniques. If you are looking for a great work and life balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Signing Bonus
- $10K Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- EPIC EMR
- And Much More!!
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
Qualifications: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Ophthalmology. Fellowship Training in Pediatric Ophthalmology required. Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of TX.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Meghan Hill, CHRISTUS Health Physician Recruiter
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances is the region’s preferred healthcare provider, with a proud tradition of over 80 years of dedicated service to the people of East Texas. As a national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating healthy lives for people and communities.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals - Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital - Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital affiliated with HealthSouth, Tyler ContinueCARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, the area's preferred multispecialty medical group. Learn more about the medical services available at CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are multi-specialty medical groups with more than 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Our clinicians represent more than 60 specialties in over 140 clinic locations across 4 states - Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and New Mexico. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are physician led and governed medical groups and are a part of the CHRISTUS Health family.
CHRISTUS Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system made up of more than 600 centers, including long-term care facilities, community hospitals, walk-in clinics and health ministries. We are a community 45,000 strong, with over 15,000 physicians providing individualized care in the United States, Chile, Colombia and Mexico. Sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio and the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, our missing is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to every individual we serve.