Pennsylvania's largest Community Health Center, is seeking a full-time psychiatrist for its brand new state of art site located in Ebensburg, PA to provide the full range of out-patient comprehensive psychiatric care to patients from pediatrics through senior citizens.
Requirements to include:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry; Current PA License; Current DEA License
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records
- Ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision.
- Competitive salary (high $200,000’s) commensurate with experience and yearly bonus potential based on quality and productivity
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off
- Health/Dental/Vision Family Coverage; 403B Retirement Program; Disability & Life Insurance; FTCA Malpractice Coverage
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment; Signing Bonus; Residency Stipends; Relocation Costs; CME Allowance; Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
Ebensburg is a borough and the county seat of Cambria County in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. It is located 25 miles west of Altoona and surrounded by Cambria Township. Ebensburg is located in a rich bituminous coal region. In the past, sawmills, tanneries, wool mills, and a foundry operated there. The number of residents in 1900 was 1,574, and in 1910, 1,978. The population was 3,351 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Johnstown, Pennsylvania Metropolitan Statistical Area.