Pennsylvania's largest Community Health Center, is seeking a full-time psychiatrist for it’s future site located in Oil City, PA to provide the full range of out-patient comprehensive psychiatric care to patients from pediatrics through senior citizens.
Requirements to include:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry; Current PA License; Current DEA License
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records
- Ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision.
- Competitive salary (high $200,000’s) commensurate with experience and yearly bonus potential based on quality and productivity
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off
- Health/Dental/Vision Family Coverage; 403B Retirement Program; Disability & Life Insurance; FTCA Malpractice Coverage
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment; Signing Bonus; Residency Stipends; Relocation Costs; CME Allowance; Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
Oil City is a city in Venango County, Pennsylvania, that is known in the initial exploration and development of the petroleum industry. After the first oil wells were drilled in 1861, Oil City became central in the petroleum industry while hosting headquarters for the Pennzoil, Quaker State, and Wolf's Head motor oil companies. Tourism plays a prominent role in the region by promoting oil heritage sites, nature trails, and Victorian architecture.