Urgent Care Physician in York, PA
MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand. We’re committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve – and offering our physicians an opportunity that meets all of their needs.
We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best – practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting. You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them. Here are just some of the reasons we’re an ideal choice for you.
- We’re physician led. That means we know what you need to do your best work. We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Balance is a top priority. We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours. You can work as few as 13 days per month. That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests
- The variety is challenging. It’s much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages. You’ll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Our Centers are state of the art. You’ll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs. We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
We offer the following benefits
- Generous compensation
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates)
- Company-paid malpractice
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match
- Professional expense reimbursement program
- Group medical and dental
- Optional vision insurance
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's)
MedExpress offers you the perfect way to focus on what you do best – delivering great care to patients. You’ll find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming centers, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
We currently have more than 180 full-service centers in Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia – and we continue to grow.
*In Delaware, MedExpress is referred to as MedExpress Walk-in Care