DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Endocrinologist to join our team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a patient-centric focus. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Anita Prince, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 528-6276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knowledgeable about a range of conditions which includes but not limited to: parathyroid disease, Diabetes Type 2, and assessment/management of endocrine diseases
- Conduct classes
- Glucose testing
- Primary location: 3 days at East Flamingo and 2 days either at the Sunset or Northwest location
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
- Patient Census: 16-20 patients per day
- No Call
- No rounding
- Providers who have a background in research and/or clinical trials are encouraged to apply
- Fellowship-trained (in final year) candidates are encouraged to apply
- Unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate and Pharmacy license required prior to start date
- BC/BE Endocrinology
- Quarterly travel to Pahrump (Provider-led diabetes classes are held in Pahrump monthly. Since providers rotate, the trip is typically once a quarter)
- Comfortable using AllScripts EHR