Neurology with focus on Movement Disorders - Parkinson's disease and deep brain stimulation.
Position & Hospital Highlights:
- Work/Life balance – flexible schedule
- Academic involvement; mentor medical students and residents
- Work with outstanding colleagues with a strong ownership culture who value excellent, safe, individualized and compassionate care
- Strong support from the hospital and medical staff, open communication with administration, great specialist support and a strong mentorship program - new graduates encouraged to apply
- Outpatient practice - 14 - 18 patients per day
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- 338 bed tertiary medical center
- The facility also serves as the only level II trauma center in Lane County, which has a population of approximately 350,000 people
- The hospital is highly regarded for its quality of care and has been recognized for numerous awards in quality and excellence
- Also called the 'Emerald City' the city resides in the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers. The city's official slogan “A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors," truly reflects the diverse breath of events in arts and a host of outdoor activities. If you have always wanted big city amenities with small town feel, Eugene is the place for you.
- Eugene is the place for the outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencer's Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. Eugene also has numerous other venues for live music and for live theater.
- Go shopping at the 5th Street Public Market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events
- 1 hour away from the city of Florence, situated on the scenic Oregon coast. Florence, Oregon was voted the nation's "most beautiful city" by Expedia!
- Home to a community of great schools and churches. 3 local high schools recently voted top 30 schools in Oregon!