Join Large Health System in Northern CA
Dignity Health Medical Group - North State is seeking Primary Care Physicians in Redding, CA.
- Development of a patient centric, physician led practice model with support staff
- Strong referral system/easy access to specialists
- EMR and PACS
- Outpatient practice and access to 24/7 Hospitalist Program
Compensation package includes:
- Initial salary guarantee with signing, transition and quality bonuses
- Productivity incentive (RVU that exceeds guaranteed salary) is earned in lieu of the guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO
Open to H1B Visa candidates.
To learn more about each opportunity, please visit dignityphysiciancareers.org.
Dignity Health Medical Group – North State is an established physician owned multispecialty group serving the continuing health care needs of California’s North State region. The group’s affiliation with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health systems, connects it to the highest standard of health care available.
The “North State” refers to the geographical area between Sacramento and the Oregon border, which encompasses a third of the land mass of California. Redding and Red Bluff enjoy more than 300 sunny days per year and are wonderful tourist attractions for those who love the great outdoors.
Redding is centrally located for travel up and down the west coast. Redding is two and a half hours from Sacramento, two and a half hours from Medford, Oregon, and three and a half hours from San Francisco.
Red Bluff, 30 miles south of Redding, is a quaint town of 14,000, which serves as the gateway to Lassen Volcanic National Park. Red Bluff served as a staging town during California’s mining boom in the 1800s. Red Bluff is home to a variety of outdoor activities and events, including the annual Red Bluff Roundup, one of the largest and most popular rodeos in the country.