Mercy Health Physicians in Springfield, Ohio, the area’s leading multi-specialty medical practice located in Springfield, Ohio is actively recruiting BE/BC Gastroenterologists to join its growing practice and replace retiring physicians.
- Experience in ERCP and EUS not required.
- Earning potential above 90th percentile of AMGA/MGMA compensation standards.
- Competitive signing bonus, resident stipends, and student loan repayment.
- 6 Board Certified Gastroenterologists / 1 Advanced Practitioner
Ambulatory Surgery Center
- A balance of Inpatient/Outpatient Care Hospital Medicine Program
- Full Benefits / CME / SERP / Paid time off
- new 190 Scopes!
- Community-based hospital
- Large catchment area 200k plus
We know that the expert, compassionate care patients receive starts with you, and we want you to feel valued and rewarded for your efforts. That is why we are committed to providing high-value benefits that meet your needs on the day you join us to the day you retire.
- 2 Year Income Guarantee with Additional Earning Potential
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- CME, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters® (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
For over 100 years, Mercy Health – Springfield Regional Medical Center has provided comprehensive medical services for residents of Clark County and surrounding communities.
As Springfield's only full-service hospital, we offer complete care including 24/7 emergency services, maternity services, critical and intensive care, surgery and pediatric care — all provided by skilled doctors and highly trained health professionals.
Mercy Health is the largest health system in Ohio and the state’s fourth-largest employer, with more than 33,500 employees serving communities throughout Ohio and in Kentucky. Mercy Health provided care for patients more than 6.8 million times in 2016. The system includes assets of $6.8 billion and more than 500 care sites, including 23 hospitals, eight senior living communities, five hospice programs and seven home health agencies. Its clinically integrated network, Mercy Health Select, coordinates more effective and efficient care for more than 200,000 patients, saving money for taxpayers through the Medicare Shared Savings program. In keeping with its Mission to improve the health of its communities, Mercy Health provides more than $1 million per day in community benefit services. For more information, visit www.mercy.com or connect with Mercy Health on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter (@LivingMercyHlth).