Primary Care Physician- Bardstown, KY
CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group is looking for an outpatient primary care physician to join an established group in growing their comprehensive program.
- Competitive Base salary
- production bonus
- Sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- CME allowance and additional time off
- Paid Time Off
- Quality Incentives
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Effectively use clinic financial and other performance information.
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Kentucky Licensure.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
At CHI Saint Joseph Health, part of Catholic Health Initiatives, we're dedicated to building healthier communities. Our comprehensive health system offers 135 locations throughout central and eastern Kentucky, including hospitals, physician groups, clinics, primary care centers, specialty institutes and home health agencies.
Flaget Memorial Hospital, a 40-bed Bardstown hospital is the only facility in the Nelson County area and treats patients from Marion, Washington, Spencer, Bullitt, and LaRue counties in addition to Nelson County.
The hospital opened a new award-winning facility in 2005 and became part of Saint Joseph Health System in early 2008.
Services offered include Flaget Birth Center, Flaget Cancer Center, Pain Management Center, Sleep Disorders Center, Flaget Center for Weight Loss Surgery, and Women's Care of Bardstown. Off-site services include Flaget Immediate Care Clinic, and Hospice of Nelson County.
Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where we provide care. One of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, Englewood, Colorado-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; living communities; and other facilities and services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
In fiscal year 2018, CHI provided more than $1.14 billion in financial assistance and community benefit for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. Financial assistance and community benefit totaled approximately $2.1 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare. The health system, which generated operating revenues of $15 billion in fiscal year 2018, has total assets of approximately $20.5 billion. Learn more at www.catholichealthinitiatives.org
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
Centrally located in the heart of the Bluegrass, Bardstown sits in the midst of a variety of unique and diverse attractions, restaurants and shopping. Its picturesque, small-town atmosphere makes Bardstown very appealing to leisure travelers looking for all sorts of fun. Named the most beautiful small town in America and the bourbon capital of the world, Bardstown was settled in 1780 and is Kentucky's 2nd oldest city.
image and information from visitbardstown.org