Internal Medicine (Outpatient Only) in Brownwood, Texas
Brownwood, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary (at least $253,615 the first year!) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation & house hunting assistance (up to $20K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
- This opportunity will support any special focus
Pictured below is an image of the Hendrick Medical Plaza in Brownwood that is scheduled to open March 2019. The Hendrick Medical Plaza will be a 20,500 square-foot building that will include multiple physician offices, radiological services (X-ray and ultrasound), physical therapy services, a laboratory draw station and a classroom for educational purposes. Hendrick Medical Supply also serves the area, and will occupy space in the new facility. A walkway will join the surgery center with the medical plaza.
Brownwood is only a short drive to many other major cities in Texas.
- Fredericksburg, TX – 1 hr. & 52 min.
- Austin, TX – 2 hrs. & 20 min.
- San Antonio, TX – 3 hrs.
- Abilene, TX – 1 hr. & 15 min.
- Dallas, TX – 2 hrs. & 45 min.
- Houston, TX – 6 hrs
Here’s a short video touring the Brownwood community including links to the Brownwood community below: