Regional Digestive Specialists is a single specialty practice located on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. The established practice has served the Jackson County Community for over 30 years.
The growth of this practice is requiring the addition of a Board Certified or Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to the practice of 4 physicians and one CFNP.
Eligible candidates can expect the following benefits:
- Base plus bonus
- Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
- CME Days
- Partnership considered after 1 year
Singing River Health System was founded in 1931 as the state’s first community-owned hospital and is located on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Mississippi. Singing River Health System is comprised of an extensive network of hospitals, medical clinics and medical parks across South Mississippi and offers comprehensive healthcare services.
- Two hospitals located 16 miles apart on the Gulf Coast, Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital
- All Medical Staff are Board Certified
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Distinction Center of Excellence for Cardiac Care and Knee and Hip replacements
- Level 3 Trauma Centers with the fastest, largest and most experienced Emergency Departments
- Key Service Lines include:
- Behavioral Health
- Family Medicine – Four clinics along the Gulf Coast
- Inpatient Physician Services Hospitalists program covering both hospitals 24/7
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Accredited Cancer Center providing radiation and medical oncology care
- Medical and Surgical Intensive Care Units with dedicated Intensivists
- Bariatric Program
With pride, passion and commitment, we will improve health and save lives in our community every day
We are Singing River Health System