APP - Pulm CC
This provider will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to work with our Pulmonary/Critical Care group at Community Hospital North in Indianapolis, IN.
• PRN (Per Diem) opportunity
• Inpatient critical care and rounding at Community North hospital
• Care for critically ill patients in the ICU, as well as patients with pulmonary disorders. Some Internal Medicine care required as well
• Opportunity to learn and grow as a provider
• Electronic Medical Record system (EPIC)
• Competitive compensation
Licensure & Certifications
• Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification within the state of Indiana
• Critical care experience preferred, but willing to train if qualified and motivated
• Must be willing to learn how to intubate, insert central and arterial lines and manage ventilated patients
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
Indianapolis, the capital city, is the 13th largest city in the nation and a unique place that offers big-city amenities in a convenient, friendly and inviting Midwest atmosphere. Indianapolis and the surrounding communities are great places to work and are consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Housing costs are among some of the lowest of all major metropolitan areas, while household income is among some of the highest.
Indianapolis is famous for being the home of the NCAA and known as the "Amateur Sports Capital of the World". We are also home to several professional teams and sporting events as well - in fact Indianapolis was proud to host the 2012 Super Bowl! But there are more than just sports in Indy - the city is home to 6 different districts with exceptional cultural experiences offered throughout the year, including the largest children’s museum in the world. Come check out everything that Indianapolis has to offer!
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|