New Urology Opportunity in KY!
BECOME A OWENSBORO HEALTH UROLOGIST
When you are part of Owensboro Health's medical group, you become part of a team of more than 200 health care providers who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols. As an Owensboro Health physician, you also practice in a thriving area where your talent and dedication to heal people makes a deeper impact.
- Competitive Compensation with Sign On Bonus
- $6,000 CME Allowance
- 6 Weeks' Vacation (includes CME)
- Multiple Retirement Plans
- Physician Benefit Plans
- Funded Liability Insurance with Tail Coverage
- A brand-new clinic attached to the hospital
- Join a group of 3 Urologists and 1 APRN
- 1:5 call
- Excellent specialty support staff, including urology-trained nurses and medical office assistant
- Fully Integrated EMR (EPIC) in Clinic and Hospital
- Increasing need due to patient demand in a community of 120,000 and total service area of 17 counties with a population over 450,000
- Seeking BC/BE Urologist intersted in general Urology
- Experienced or New Grads welcome to apply
Owensboro Health is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that offers a full range of services utilizing the latest technologies and protocols. Locations include the flagship Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, opened in 2013. Other facilities include Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital, regional primary care and specialty clinics, and three new Healthplex locations in surrounding counties.
Each year, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital averages 2,000 births, 73,000 emergency room visits, 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits. System wide, the organization has nearly 4,300 employees and 220+ medical providers
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital represents a new era of health care and wellness for the region. The new $350 million dollar hospital and medical office building project features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room.
LIFE IN OWENSBORO
Owensboro sits on the southern bank of the Ohio River and serves as cultural and business hub in the Kentucky-Indiana-Illinois try-state region. A modern and vibrant community that maintains a rich history and traditional charm of a southern American city, Owensboro offers a family-friendly atmosphere, quality educational opportunities, a low crime rate and low cost of living index.
- America's Best Place to Work - CNN/Business Week
- Named "Heat the Music" City in 2019 - Brand USA
- Top City for Millennials - Business Insider