PMHNP opportunity in Winston-Salem, NC
Old Vineyard Behavioral Health in Winston-Salem, NC is seeking a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join our specialized team in the treatment of Behavioral Health patients. Old Vineyard has both Acute and Partial Hospitalization Treatment services for both males and females with diverse Psychiatric treatment issues. The new PMHNP will be rounding in our acute inpatient unit, Partial Hospitalization and TelePsychiatry settings with an emphasis on helping our Inpatient Treatment Psychiatrist with med-checks. The acute inpatient caseload averages 12 - 15 patients per day. Varying coverage in Partial Hospitalization and TelePsychiatry services would round out the Practitioner’s schedule to 40 hours a week (full-time).
- Provide psychiatric medical care under the oversight and in collaboration with the psychiatric physicians at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health.
- Conduct reviews of patients’ psychiatric/medical status as needed
- Communicate with families on significant psychiatric/medical issues
- As directed, ensure that psychiatric rounding occurs on patients throughout their stay at the facility
- Respond to or give appropriate orders for emergency needs or care of patients in crisis situations as needed
- Document the patient's medical record each time he/she sees and/or treats a patient and keep progress notes regarding treatment as well as written doctor's orders.
- Participate as needed in utilization reviews with insurance companies for the benefit of patients and their families
- Countersign all telephone orders in the patient record
Salary: Based upon experience; Relocation Reimbursement
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life Insurance; Short- and Long-term Disability; Accident Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Vacation and Medical Leave; 401(k)Retirement Savings Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- PhD or Master’s Degree in Nursing from recognized school of nursing
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner/APRN in the State of North Carolina or willingness to obtain licensure in the State of NC.
- Board Certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Psychiatric and Mental Health
- Current National DEA Certificate
Old Vineyard Located on a 16-acre campus in Winston-Salem, NC. The freestanding Behavioral Health facility is a private for profit behavioral health treatment center providing services for children, adolescents and adults. We have acute inpatient, partial hospitalization and Telepsychiatry treatment programs. Old Vineyard provides intensive, individualized treatment by our specially trained staff, including Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Therapists, Psychologists, 24-hour Nursing, and Clinical Care Counselors. Winston-Salem is located 45 minutes from beautiful Lake Norman on the I-85 corridor in North Carolina just 80 miles Northeast of Charlotte. There is easy access to larger metro areas, beaches and mountains. The population of Winston-Salem is over 300,000. There are many beautiful neighborhoods and the area is rich in culture and recreation, history and outstanding educational systems including Wake Forest University and Salem College. The business sector is strong with the area being home to many corporate headquarters in diverse industries.
Old Vineyard Behavioral Healthcare is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS) one of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital management companies. The website can be accessed at the main UHS website www.uhsinc.com by following links on the Behavioral Facilities list.
Find out how you fit at Old Vineyard. Contact Me For Additional Details!
In-house Physician Recruiter
Located on a beautiful 16-acre campus in Winston-Salem, Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services is an 111-bed private for profit behavioral health treatment center providing services for children, adolescents and adults. We have inpatient and residential treatment program settings and are accredited by JCAHO and the Division of Facility Services, Old Vineyard provides intensive, individualized treatment by a specially trained staff, including psychiatrists, licensed therapists, psychologists, 24-hour nursing, and BA/BS direct-care counselors.
Winston-Salem is located 45 minutes from beautiful Lake Norman on the I-85 corridor in North Carolina providing easy access to larger metro areas, beaches and mountains. The population of Winston-Salem is over 300,000 and growing. There are many beautiful neighborhoods and the area is rich in culture and recreation, history and outstanding educational systems. The business sector is strong with the area being home to many corporate headquarters in diverse industries.
Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS). Visit the website with links to Old Vineyard at www.uhsinc.com
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|