Oncology Opportunity in Roanoke, Virginia
||LewisGale Medical Center
||1900 Electric Road
Salem, VA 24153
|Candidate Type:||MD, DO |
|Visas Accepted:||No J1 or H1|
|Loan Repayment:||Not Specified|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
We are seeking a BC/BE Oncologist at LewisGale Medical Center in Salem, Virginia.
This position is located exclusively with LewisGale Regional Health System. There is a significant community need for Oncology and you will enjoy the full support of the hospital, which translates to building your practice just the way you want and nearly unlimited income potential.
* Service line is expanding within market
* Join hematologist-oncologists, medical-oncologists, radiation-oncologists and a surgical oncologist throughout the market
* Partnership with Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
* State-of-the-art technology and care
* Access to research and clinical trial databases
* Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
* New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Impressive base salary plus bonuses
* Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
* Substantial CME and dues allowance
* Relocation assistance
About LewisGale Medical Center:
* 506 beds
* Regional leader in utilizing the latest imaging, surgical and medical technology
* Serves as LewisGale Regional Health System's tertiary facility for specialized care, offering a multitude of medical and surgical specialties
* Accredited Stroke Center
* Accredited Chest Pain Center
Quality of Life:
As a place to live and play, the Southwest region of Virginia has it all. Roanoke's 'innovation corridor' has become a hub for tech-forward industries such as healthcare, technology, and advanced manufacturing. Our scenic beauty offers opportunity to balance work with recreation, whether it is enjoying the arts and culture, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, water sports on Smith Mountain Lake, or biking in the nation's 2nd largest municipal park. With nationally-recognized colleges and universities, including Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area continues to attract forward thinking businesses to our talent-rich and business friendly environment. Conveniently located, our location offers easy drives to Washington, DC and Richmond, VA. This part of the country also offers a comfortable climate, with the best of all four seasons.
About LewisGale Regional Health System:
HCA's LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers. We partner with hundreds of physicians - both independent and employed - who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
LewisGale Medical Center, serving patients for over 100 years, is a 506-bed, stroke certified tertiary facility in Southwest Virginia. The system includes four hospitals, two regional cancer centers, six outpatient centers and affiliations with 700 physicians representing a wide range of disciplines and specialties. LewisGale Regional Health System is part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation's leading healthcare provider with over 160 hospitals and more than 100 surgery centers in 20 states and Great Britain.
As a place to live and work, Southwest Virginia has it all; affordable housing, outstanding K through 12 schools, and nationally-recognized colleges and universities. Surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Appalachian Trail, there is an offering of year-round breathtaking scenery, along with arts, culture, restaurants, outdoor activities, water sports, and so much more.
Delivering Excellent Care with a Team Approach
At LewisGale Regional Health System, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Our physicians make an impact every day as integral partners in one of the nation's leading hospital systems-recognized for its advanced, evidence-based practices and commitment to compassionate patient care.
In addition to offering a variety of specialty services and an exceptional level of skill by our physicians, nurses and other staff members, the LewisGale healthcare family has long been best known for compassion, dedication and friendliness. We're committed to excellence and believe that top-quality healthcare is best delivered through team effort in a safe, professional and service-oriented environment.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.