The Corvallis Clinic is actively recruiting a psychologist or licensed clinical social worker to provide integrated behavioral health services to a largely adult population of patients in a primary care setting. The Clinic has a 70+ year tradition of providing exceptional care to the residents of Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley.
• Work closely with medical providers and allied staff to address behavioral health needs of primary care patients.
• Conduct assessments and interventions with a short-term model (e.g.,1-6 sessions).
• Maintain flexibility to respond to urgent situations, “warm handoffs”, and timely consultation with colleagues.
• Coordinate referral of patients in need of services beyond the scope of integrated behavioral health.
• Oregon Licensed Psychologist (PsyD, PhD), or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or eligibility for Oregon licensure.
• Commitment to evidence-based practice.
• Possess the attitudes and skills necessary for providing integrative behavioral health services.
• Adaptable to the pace and culture of primary care.
• Experience and training
The Corvallis Clinic offers competitive compensation and benefits. Generous personal leave, 401k matching and continuing education allowance.
Mission, Vision, Values
To deliver exceptional medical care with compassion and a commitment to service.
In partnership with you, we will make a positive difference in the health and well-being of people entrusted to our care.
Founded on the simple premise that doctors are the patient's best advocate, The Corvallis Clinic in its 70+ years of providing medical care has become one of the largest multi-specialty, physician-owned clinics in Oregon's Willamette Valley.
Today, more than 90 highly trained physicians and advanced clinical practitioners, supported by a dedicated healthcare staff, provide nationally recognized patient care in a network of outpatient clinics, specialty labs, urgent care facilities and a surgical center - all under the guidance of our physician-lead board of directors and executive team.
The Corvallis Clinic seeks providers motivated by the rewards and responsibilities of a patient-centered, physician-owned organization.
- Family friendly community in the heart of the Willamette Valley
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland Metropolitan area
- Strong K-12 educational and after school offerings
- Home to diverse events and festivals - Saturday Farmer's Market, River Rhythms Concert Series, Art & Air Festival
- Revitalized downtown with eclectic mix of fine dining, theatres, antique stores and river walk
- Neighboring Corvallis is home to Oregon State University