Crna - Sayre, Pa
|Loan Repayment: || Not Specified |
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
The Guthrie Clinic - Robert Packer Hospital has opportunities for CRNAs to practice in 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms. As part of the Anesthesiology team, CRNAs enjoy a collegial working environment where the Anesthesia Care Model is used. All of the skills that you have worked so hard to develop will be utilized in your daily clinical practice of caring for a wide diversity of patients.
- New market adjusted compensation starting at $85.00 per hour with higher compensation based upon experience along with a sign-on bonus of $20K.
- Candidates can opt-in for loan forgiveness of $50K payable over 3 years in lieu of the sign-on bonus if preferred.
- Flexible work schedules are accommodated, generous PTO, CME with time and allowance of $1,700, and paid relocation assistance up to $15K
- Opportunities to do a variety of cases including Trauma (Level II Trauma Center/Regional Medical Center), Pediatrics, Neuro, Vascular, Ortho, IR, ENT, Urology & GYN.
- Opportunity to perform regional anesthesia.
- Teaching opportunities with SRNAs along with mentorship available with senior staff.
- Anesthesia Department manages O.R. schedule providing the necessary structure for a smooth, efficient workday.
- Hospital is located in a safe community with strong family values, 45 minutes from the Finger Lakes.
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, Pa., is the recipient of numerous national awards for the high quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is a Regional Level II Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.