Dermatologist in Sun City, Arizona
Sun City West | Experienced BC/BE Dermatologist
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academic medicine, research and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work life balance
- Two well-established practices comprising the Northwest Valley Dermatology Program | Dermatologist to join the Sun City West practice
- Three general Dermatologists, a Dermatologist/MOHS Surgeon and a Physician Assistant
- M-F 8-5 | possible 4:10 hour day schedule
- Hospital call coverage | Frequency of call to be determined.
- Eligible to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
Geographical High Points:
- Phoenix West Valley offers premier restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- Endless recreational activities including hiking, cycling, boating, golf, or simply sitting...
- Excellent private and public school options
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary plus production incentives (wRVU and quality metrics) + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Banner Boswell has been providing excellent patient care with compassion, integrity and respect to the northwest area of metropolitan Phoenix since 1970.
The Heart Center at Banner Boswell has been nationally recognized for its care and expertise in cardiovascular preventive care, diagnostic services, medical and surgical treatment and rehabilitation.
Our clinical neurosciences program specializes in comprehensive diagnostics, therapeutic interventions and neurosurgical treatment services for patients. Banner Boswell is a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. We are one of three facilities in the Valley to offer deep brain stimulation, a surgical option for some patients with Parkinson’s disease or essential tremor.
The orthopedic services combine the talents of leading orthopedic physicians. We treat a range of orthopedic injuries and disorders.
Since 1987, Banner Boswell has been designated by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program.
Banner Boswell Medical Center was named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, a leading national health care research and quality assessment organization.