Internal or Family Medicine - Primary Care Physician (Manhattan Beach, CA)
UCLA Health is seeking Primary Care – Internal or Family Medicine Physicians in various locations in the Los Angeles areas.
At UCLA Health, you can alleviate suffering by delivering individualized patient care. Our 170 Primary Care offices provide both acute and convenience care throughout southern California. You will enjoy the diversity of patients that primary care offers and utilize your full breadth of clinical skills in an innovative community-based practice environment.
- We offer an excellent salary, incentive, and benefits program.
- Use your skills and experience as a Board Certified Physician to make it possible for UCLA Health to continue providing leading-edge patient care.
- Connect with patients while you build your career at one of the country’s top health care systems.
- Work with Epic Systems.
- Interact with leading academic faculty, fellows, and residents at the David Geffen School of Medicine.
- UCLA Health is an integrated health system with a certified patient-centered medical home model.
- American Board of Internal or Family Medicine Board Certified/Eligible
- California licensed or license-eligible
At UCLA Health, your skills, expertise and passion define our outstanding care. Discover all UCan achieve in your physician practice at UCLA Health.
Are you looking to make a
dramatic difference on a
diverse and dynamic community?
Do you want to collaborate
Have you always
wanted to experience an
incomparable lifestyle in a
At UCLA Health, you can.
There’s no place like Los Angeles. With so much
diversity, excitement and constant change, this is
a city that is always on the move and demands
nothing but the best of everything. Our national
reputation for clinical excellence is defined by our
renowned physicians, who are world leaders in
the diagnosis and treatment of complex illnesses
and injuries. We’d love to have you join us.
A foundation for achieving great things.
Our physicians provide outstanding patient care by living out our clear vision:
Be your best with the best.
At UCLA Health, more than 200 of our physicians are ranked among the nation’s Best Doctors. Because only 5% of our nation’s physicians are honored with this designation, we’re proud to have so many of our doctors recognized as being the best in their specialties.
We have ongoing openings at:
• Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
• UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
• Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA
• UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital
• Over 170 UCLA Primary Care Practices, Specialty Practices and Urgent Care Centers
Living the life in LA
No matter where you serve with UCLA Health, you’ll enjoy the incredible Southern California lifestyle. Looking for spectacular scenery and exhilarating recreation? With beautiful beaches, majestic mountains and the dramatic desert all in your backyard, every activity imaginable is waiting for you. If spectator sports are your passion, you’ll find every major professional sport here. You’ll also be able to enjoy some of the world’s best and most famous restaurants, entertainment venues, theme parks and more.