As a clinician-led organization, North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has presence in over 200 healthcare facilities throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Southeast. Join a world-class team with unmatched opportunity for career advancement!
NAPA is recognized among the 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare for 2016 and 2017 by Becker’s Healthcare.
NAPA offers real solutions driven by evidence-based outcomes to dramatically accelerate operational efficiencies, increase satisfaction ratings and enhance safety and profitability.
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunity to Relocate within our network of over 200 facilities
- Competitive Compensation
- Industry-Leading Organization Puts You on the Cutting-Edge of Innovation & Technology to Guide Your Career to the Next Level
- Assists in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMG and FLEX
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician
NAPA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short Term Disability Insurance + Excess Life
Pocono Medical Center is a 235-bed not-for-profit community hospital. Pocono Medical Center has 200 physicians and over 1,850 staff members are considered the greatest resource and most important investment. Together, they have only one goal in mind at all times-providing world-class care, close to home. The center offers continuous educational opportunities for their staff through a variety of in-house programs and external seminars that support employees’ success. They encourage a collaborative, creative environment where their team strives for excellence and innovation every day.
Awards and accreditations include:
- US News & World Report ranked Pocono Medical Center among the top 10% of hospitals in Pennsylvania for 2015–16
- Received the 2016 Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.