Landing PageI.M. Opportunity to Join an Established Outpatient Practice South of Worcester, MA
Tenet’s Saint Vincent Hospital invites BC/BE Internist to consider becoming part of this prestigious medical community. Enjoy a family centric, community oriented and culturally rich lifestyle that few areas can offer. A highly regarded private practice seeks an Internal Medicine physician to join an established group.
About the practice
- 100% outpatient IM practice established in 1988
- No ER hospital call/rounds; only office (phone) call 1:5
- Office hours: Mon-Fri; 9-5PM; Average patient volume: 15-20
- Private Practice with income guarantee, partnership track and more
- Practice is located just 10-15 minutes from St. Vincent Hospital, a modern medical complex
- Professionally managed office includes: speech recognition computer tablet platform; dedicated MA; triage services by a PA, tenured office manager; in-house billing and more
- MHQP Recognition for Patient Satisfaction
- HIMMS/Davies Ambulatory Award
- Top Performers in Quality Measure for ACQC
Board Certification (ABIM), clear credentialing history with solid work history is required. Graduating residents are encouraged to apply.
Auburn, MA is a suburban community located less than 15 miles Southwest of Worcester. Auburn features colonial-time charm and architecture with a relaxed lifestyle, yet all the conveniences of the larger cities are nearby, with just an hour drive to Boston or Hartford, CT. Worcester has a population of 181,000, making it the second largest city in New England, growing rapidly with a direct train line (T Commuter Rail) to downtown Boston and the new Red Sox AAA Minor League affiliate moving to the city in 2020. The city is known for its picturesque terrain of their famous seven hills, multiple highly rated colleges and universities and numerous large employers. The community features superb private/public schools, tranquil suburban lifestyles, surrounded by outdoor recreation and cultural diversity.
Worcester’s Saint Vincent Hospital - 125 years of serving the community
- 300-bed acute care medical center
- Joint Commission Top Performer award for core measures
- American Heart and Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Leapfrog Group Patient safety Score “A” for three consecutive years
- Chest Pain center accreditation by the society of cardiovascular patient care
- Lev II designated ER with Psychiatric emergency services for adults and children
- Extensive medical care network, St. Vincent Medical Group provides services in Cardiology Endocrinology, Hematology/Oncology, Neurology, OB/Gyn, Radiation Oncology and comprehensive surgery services
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.