Full Time Position with Anesthesia Team in Georgia
Floyd Medical Center is a 304-bed not-for-profit community hospital located in Rome, GA. The Floyd System has grown into the largest employer in Floyd County with over 2,000 employees. The Floyd System includes the Floyd Behavioral Health Center, Floyd Center for Diabetes, 21 Primary Care offices, 5 Urgent Care centers, as well as Floyd Center for Women’s Health and a variety of Outpatient services. ASC is attached and located at the opposite of the hospital. Rome, GA is located in the foothills of the Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains near the Alabama and Tennessee borders. It is only an hour and a half from Atlanta, an hour and a half from Chattanooga and is home to Berry College and Shorter University.
• Total ANES Volume: 14, 874 (Including OB)
• Operating Rooms: 20 (14 Main, 6 ASC), 2 GI, 2 C-Section
• Practice Size: 7 Physicians; 24 CRNAs
• Coverage Model: 1:3 or 1:4
• Cases Include: GI, Orthopedics, General Surgery, GYN, OB
• Additional Cases: ENT, Urology, Vascular, Neuro, Ophthalmology, Healthy PEDS, Plastics, and Imaging
• No Hearts
• Always get the day off after being ‘on call’
Rome is located in Northwest Georgia between Atlanta and Chattanooga. It boasts more physicians per capita than any similar-sized community in the U.S. That large number of physicians, along with a strong base of industry and a wide variety of activities, makes Rome and the surrounding area a very livable, enjoyable community with excellent schools, great healthcare and a vibrant downtown.