This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a team-oriented & skilled Cardiothoracic Surgeon who is motivated to make a difference in their community. The program has seen substantial growth and is now the market leader in CV services in central Indiana. We have a leading structural heart disease program as well as a robust EP and PV program. We are seeking out a highly motivated surgeon to continue to advance our surgical program to the next level. In addition, the surgeon will be walking to a newly renovated and significantly expanded heart hospital with the recent approval of a $50 million capital expansion. We have a well-deserved reputation for providing comprehensive cardiac care with excellent patient outcomes.
- Cardiovascular Product Line consists of 4 Cardiothoracic Surgeons, 6 Vascular Surgeons, 46 Cardiologists, and 30 APPs.
- Employed primary care base of over 300 providers.
- Fully integrated advanced program offering all services with the exception of transplantation
- Chest pain accreditation with 24/7 STEMI coverage, VAD accreditation, structural heart program, impella program, heart failure program, cardio-oncology, pulmonary hypertension.
- Full service EP program with robust laser lead removal program.
- One hybrid OR, with two more approved and to open in 2019 (one north campus and one south campus)
- 10% growth year over year for the last 5 years.
Licensure & Certification
- American Board of Surgery certification
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery certification
- Indiana medical license will be required
- Completed fellowship training in an accredited adult Cardiothoracic Surgery program.
- Interest in developing a more robust minimally invasive program.
- Interest in participating in VAD/mechanical support program
- Welcome multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians.
- Embrace PRIIDE values (PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
Indianapolis, the capital city, is the 13th largest city in the nation and a unique place that offers big-city amenities in a convenient, friendly and inviting Midwest atmosphere. Indianapolis and the surrounding communities are great places to work and are consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Housing costs are among some of the lowest of all major metropolitan areas, while household income is among some of the highest.
Indianapolis is famous for being the home of the NCAA and known as the "Amateur Sports Capital of the World". We are also home to several professional teams and sporting events as well - in fact Indianapolis was proud to host the 2012 Super Bowl! But there are more than just sports in Indy - the city is home to 6 different districts with exceptional cultural experiences offered throughout the year, including the largest children’s museum in the world. Come check out everything that Indianapolis has to offer!