Radiologist - Body Imaging
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Radiologist Fellowship Trained in Body Imaging for our practice in Phoenix, Arizona
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time, Fellowship trained Body Imager to join our group that serves our Abrazo Central Campus. As a 221-bed acute care and teaching hospital, they offer a complete range of healthcare services, from women’s health, oncology, and wellness, to cardiac care and neurology. In addition, you will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Competitive compensation
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Strong Foundation in all aspects of Body Imaging, position is approximately 50% Body and 50% General dx
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
- Active Arizona medical license is preferred
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Gorgeous desert scenery sets Phoenix apart from other cosmopolitan cities in the United States. In fact, Phoenix has more land designated for parks and preserves than any other major city in the nation. In addition to its natural beauty and Old West roots, Phoenix is home to an array of theater, shopping, dining, museums and more cultural attractions.
Home to Arizona State, Grand Canyon University, Northern Arizona University and University of Arizona