Advanced Practice Provider in Medford, OR
Comprehensive Treatment Center is seeking a Part Time Advanced Practitioner to join their team in Merford, OR!
- Days/Hours: Monday-Friday 6AM-12PM
- Compensation is very competitive and negotiable
- Outpatient Opioid Treatment Center
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant able to practice in the state of Oregon
- Advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Required Certification: PA/NP
- Ability to work early hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in psychiatric treatment preferred
Please reach out for additional information!
Physician Recruiter, CTC Division
Our Comprehensive Treatment Center is a treatment provider that offers individuals, aged 18 and older, with medication assisted treatment for an addiction to opioids. Our treatment clinics combine both therapeutic interventions and effective medications into a comprehensive treatment program for all of our patients.
Our mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders.
To our clients, we are committed to the creation of behavioral health centers where people receive individualized and quality care that enables them to regain hope in a supportive, caring environment.
To our employees, we are committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
To our customers, we are committed to developing partnerships with physicians, professionals, and payers within the communities we serve through the delivery of high quality specialty behavioral health services at affordable costs while always putting the patient first.
We will strive in all that we do to make Acadia Healthcare synonymous with excellent care, phenomenal customer service and an unparalleled commitment to our patients, staff, physicians, and community.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|