Fairview Health Services is seeking a Physician Assistant to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics - Prior Lake. This practice receives excellent quality and patient experience ratings and has a loyal patient base.
- Five primary care providers--3 Family Medicine (2 that provide obstetrics) and a physician assistant.
- Onsite services of Pharmacy, lab, X-ray, anticoagulation clinic and a diabetic educator.
- Patient encounters average 16-20 patients per day.
- Out patient based practice with work expectations of 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Openings: 1 full time
- Opportunity to do procedures such as joint injections, minor skin procedures, sutues and Nexplanon insertions.
- Patients are admitted to Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Initial two year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.