Cardiology-Non-Invasive Physician Opportunity
Sparrow Hospital and Thoracic and Cardiovascular Institute (TCI) are the region’s leaders in exceptional heart and vascular care and are seeking a dynamic PA/NP for their Cardiology team.
- Provides patient care in assigned practice(s) settings related to General Cardiology including performing physical examinations, invasive procedures and hospital rounding.
- Works in collaboration with physicians in Cardiology to provide comprehensive care to assigned group of patients including assessment, monitoring and implementation of patients care of plan.
- Top performer in quality initiatives
- Membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network connects Sparrow providers with Mayo Clinic experts through eConsults and additional clinical resources
- State of the art EPIC EMR
Positions are hospital-employed and offer:
- Excellent compensation and benefits paid time off, medical, dental and vision coverage
- Relocation assistance, 401(k) with matching funds, generous CME benefits
Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Sparrow has grown to become the region's largest health system, and its diverse range of facilities offer residents some of the most advanced medical technology available in the world.
Sparrow has two Lansing campuses, and several community hospitals: Sparrow Clinton Memorial Hospital in St. Johns, Sparrow Ionia Hospital in Ionia, and Carson City Hospital. The health system has dozens of satellite care centers. Sparrow also offers the Michigan Athletic Club, a 276,000-square-foot facility voted one of the country's top health clubs.
Sparrow's founding dates back to 1896, when the Women's Hospital Association set out to bring critical medical services to Lansing. One doctor and one nurse worked out of a rented house, while the women of the association did everything they could to support operations - including loaning their own household linens when supplies ran low.
In 1910, at a time when the expanding auto industry brought an influx of new families into the area, Edward W. Sparrow - one of Lansing's pioneer developers - donated land on East Michigan Avenue along with a gift of $100,000 to help build a new hospital. The hospital took in its first patients in 1912.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.