Beaumont Wayne Breast Surgeon
Beaumont Health is seeing a Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon for the Wayne Campus to join a growing multidisciplinary team and play an essential role in Beaumont’s vision.
The Beaumont Breast Care Center, Wayne maintains a top ranking in patient satisfaction scores and features digital mammography, tomosynthesis, 3-D imaging, stereotactic and ultrasound-guided breast biopsies, breast ultrasound, bone density and a breast care nurse navigator to help patients feel. The Wayne Breast Care Center is designated as a Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
Beaumont Health offers comprehensive breast care for all breast conditions. Our breast specialists are experts in diagnosing and treating breast conditions, from breast lumps to breast cancer to fibrocystic breast changes and beyond. To aid in providing the most accurate diagnoses, we use the most up to date breast imaging technology; the breast team has breast dedicated medical oncologists, advanced practice providers, nurse navigators, breast radiologists, genetic counselors, nutritionists, research nurse and financial navigators.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Board Certified or eligible in General Surgery; Fellowship-trained in Breast Surgery
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, a persuasive communicator who is empathetic and a respectful listener who can create an atmosphere that allows individuals to flourish within the context of the department.
- Excellent surgical skills
- Must have or be eligible for a Michigan medical and DEA license
OTHER EXPECTATIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Fostering team work (relationship management,
- build teams)
- Results Orientations (bias for action)
- Influence skills (communication)
- Establishing focus
- Customer orientation
- Strategic thinking
- Clinical education
Beaumont Health offers an excellent salary package commensurate with experience. The benefit program provides a comprehensive array of benefits and services to employed physicians, including, but not limited to, malpractice, health, life, dental and vision insurance; dues & memberships. Retirement Contribution Plan 403(b), 457(b) Savings Plan; Flexible spending accounts (FSA) & relocation provided.
To learn more, please send your CV via email to Roberta.Simone@Beaumont.org or by fax to 947-522-1902
Beaumont Hospital, Wayne opened 1957. It is 185-bed, full-service verified by the American College of Surgeons as a Level III Trauma Center.
Specialty Services Include:
- Emergency and Trauma Center
- Surgical Services
- Cancer Infusion
- Women’s Health Services
- Family-Focused Birthing Center
- Heart and Vascular Services
- Bariatric Services
• Emergency Center verified as a Level III trauma center by American College of Surgeons.
• The laboratory is certified by the College of American Pathologists.
• Radiology is accredited through the American College of Radiology in multiple modalities.
• The Wayne Breast Care Center is designated as a Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
Beaumont Hospital Wayne partners with the community and provides a variety of programs, such as:
- Heart Health and Diabetes Screening
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Diabetes Personal Action Toward Health (PATH)
- Healthy Communities
- Cooking Matters
- Prescription for Health –
- CATCH Kids Club
- Child and Adolescent Health Centers
Wayne is located in Wayne County, Michigan and is home to more than 17,500 people. More than 11,000 people commute to Wayne daily to earn a living.
"Wayne Living" is overflowing with life-long friendships, neighborhood pride and incredible volunteerism. It's also about an outstanding commitment to the time-honored virtues of an honest day's work and family life – spiced with a whole lot of recreation.
Beaumont Health is Michigan’s largest health care system, based on inpatient admissions and net patient revenue. A not-for-profit organization, it was formed in 2014 by Beaumont Health System, Botsford Health Care and Oakwood Healthcare to provide patients with the benefit of greater access to extraordinary, compassionate care, no matter where they live in Southeast Michigan. Beaumont Health has total net revenue of $4.4 billion and consists of eight hospitals with 3,429 beds, 187 outpatient sites, nearly 5,000 physicians, 38,000 employees and 3,500 volunteers. In 2017, Beaumont Health had 175,688 inpatient discharges, 17,789 births and 574,591 emergency visits.