Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity In Aberdeen, SD
Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity In Aberdeen, SD
Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic surgeon to join its multi-specialty group. Sanford Health is a leader in Orthopedic and Sports Medicine with coverage for local and regional high schools, junior high, community sports teams and colleges. Opportunity to be a team physician for NCAA Division II University in the strongest D-II conference in the country.
• Ideal candidate would have general orthopedic skills and experience to diagnose and treat a variety of musculoskeletal disorders, injuries, and grow a sports medicine practice.
• 4 Large Surgery Suites & 21 Prep/Recovery Rooms; 9 PACU Bays
• Shared call with other orthopedic surgeon
• Excellent ancillary services and staffing
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN ABERDEEN
• 48-bed medical center opened in 2012
• Attached clinic with 12 specialties and additional outreach services
• Large referral area, drawing from the entire northeastern area of the state
The city of Aberdeen is the third largest community in the state, with more than 29,000 residents. As the hub of northeastern South Dakota, Aberdeen is ideally located in the heart of outdoor sport and recreation country with prime fishing and hunting. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Aberdeen also boasts a range of entertainment and recreational options, including the state’s largest fair, Storybook Land and Wiley Park, seasonal festivals, shopping, theater, and restaurants.
For more information, contact:
(605)328-6986 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center is a brand new 48-bed hospital, which opened in 2012! New hospital has
- 4 Large State-of-the-Art Surgical Suites
- 21 Prep/Recovery Rooms and 9 PACU Bays
- 3 Anesthesiologists and 5 CRNA’s
- Level VI Trauma Center, applying for Level III
- Telehealth is available from Sioux Falls.
Onsite Services include: Diagnostic Testing (Echo, Vascular, Stress, Ultrasound), Outpatient Infusion Center, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Lab, Pathology, Anesthesia, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery with a Cardiac Cath Lab, Rehab, Diabetes Care Center and Pharmacy Services.
Sanford Health, based in both Fargo, North Dakota, and Sioux Falls, South Dakota, has a presence in over 140 communities in eight states, with more than 1,400 physicians and 28,000 employees.
This organization, as confirmed by the Health Care Advisory Board, is the largest, not-for-profit rural health care provider in the nation based on gross revenues, patient beds, and number of full time employees serving a significant patient volume
Both locations have received Solucient’s “Top 100 Hospitals” award multiple times over their years of existence and are very comparable in both services available as well as size and distance from Aberdeen. With fixed wing airplanes and helicopters, service is literally minutes away for patient safety and the capacity to tap subspecialties immediately.
Aberdeen is the hub city of the upper Northeastern corner of South Dakota and is the third largest community in the State with over 25,000 people. This community is a Great place to raise a family and build life-long relationships!
Aberdeen has a strong economy, a safe, clean living environment and a variety of activities abound with a dance pavilion, two golf courses, numerous parks and picnic areas, indoor and outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor ice-skating rinks, indoor and outdoor archery ranges, softball complex, soccer fields, biking and walking trails, and much, much more! Aberdeen is home to both Presentation College and Northern State University.
The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax!
Sanford Clinic Aberdeen: www.sanfordaberdeen.org
Sanford Clinic Aberdeen Facility: http://www.sanfordaberdeen.org/ourfacilities/
Sanford Health: www.sanfordhealth.org
Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce: http://www.aberdeen-chamber.com/
Aberdeen Convention Center & Visitors Bureau: http://visitaberdeensd.com/
Aberdeen School District: http://www.aberdeen.k12.sd.us/
Aberdeen News: http://www.aberdeennews.com/